Procurement services designed to fast-track your eSourcing return on investment.
- Managed RFP and reverse auction projects
- RFP and reverse auction and cost breakdown templates
- Spend classification and category opportunity assessment
- Category eSourcing strategy co–development
- Category fit for reverse auction review
- Supplier global discovery and prequalification
- Supplier on-site audits
- Analyze and help standardize processes
- Support for category team formation
- Support to track and measure savings
- Best practices training and expanding procurement’s influence
- Confidentiality, master agreement, and statement of work management
- Compliance auditing
- Make buy analysis
- Total cost and best value optimization modeling
- Supplier risk assessment
We believe the supply chain is a key driver of strategic value. K2 Sourcing’s services support procurement leader initiatives to transform process, build structure, and add resources focused on creating fast, reliable, advantaged supply chains.
Call 1-877-824-9809 to set-up a free initial consultation or have K2 Sourcing contact you.